Wednesday, August 10, 2011

No More Naked Toilet Paper.

No more Knitted Bathroom decor.
Its Obvious Im in Canada!
Yesterday i kind of remained not shocked but more of like an o...k expression!
WTHECK AFTER THIS COMMERCIAL. ANYTHING TO MAKE PEOPLE SPEND MONEY AND HAVE "CRAPola" AT HOME WORKS!
I do remember going to "certain"places(even my grandmothers) where there was the whole matching bathroom set even the klenex boxes where all dolled up-.
Now that i think about it... i don"t even know why i"m posting this, I didnt even have a toilet paper holder in my place in Milan after someone literally yanked it out of the wall who knows when and what they were thinking @ ("XET")
Just watch the commercial. who cares. ciao i need to get out of this HOUSE.
this is the tv commercial
this frog is creepy!
the bee loks evil
poor poodle looks like is going to vomit.

IF anything I wont Cover but I"ll Use this Cute Holders, at least with less personality and more flair!




No comments:

Post a Comment