Friday, August 12, 2011

MENTALHOSPITAL

I normally prefer to go out on friday nights better than Satuday... Today that was not the case..
I went all out at the mall(since my mom keeps telling me that i dress like an alien) got my self a new look from make up down to my feet, left my wallet with enough to get me a bottle of wine at 4seasons. TOO BAD i got stood up...and the worst part i got stood up while i was almost there... normally in this situations i would go ahead by myself n drink it up and have fun anyways... but that was not the case... drove back home LAME.. wanting a drink but then here you cant just stop get a drink and drive away.... tried to stop at McDonalds to get some sort of iced coffee with a lot of whip cream and caramel to cheer me up and the gaddayum place was cleaning up... va Bene! desperate to go out i tried to call the 5 numbers starting with 416 and 647 but no one was around SAD SAD..... just go home. IM NOT SIGNIFICANT TO ANYONE but POLPIS and MY self.

To console my self i found a personal sized bottle of Khalua in the fridge.(bought b4 going to the mall, its more fun going to the mall after two drinks)

for some reason i felt like changing my bed sheets everything is so white in my room, its worst than Massimos place at Lagrange13.. AIUTO. looking for my black beed sheets i get lost in memory lane... somehow i came back to the planet and put on some PJs. and start doing what anycommonselfcenteredboringperson would do.. TAKE PICS OF THEMSELVES according to the mood. COINCIDENCE the fkng PJs are ALSO WHITE: DUH huh DUH!

Pj pants D&G
Sheer white Blouseshirt Vintage
White Top Laced Flats Made by that old men at the shoe repair place

MENTAL HOSPITAL.





C.L.U.M.B.A



No comments:

Post a Comment