Monday, August 8, 2011

10Things.


In theMusic

10 Things about...........

Salvatore Principato (Sal P.) vocalist and percussionist
of seminal NYC minimalist-funk band Liquid Liquid, http://www.liquidliquidmusic.com/
but his nearly three-decade career actually spans a wide variety of genres., here are 10 things you probably didnt know about him (or do you).

Favorite place?

wherever i can see a horizon

Your first Kiss-how was it?how did you feel?

it was sweet & simple & made me feel like a complete human being

Favorite scent on you and the opposite sex?

  • well i often smell like my cooking but i prefer a clean fresh scent occasionally tempered by an earthy, natural one

a childhood memory!

being at the jersey shore during the summer just feeling free & easy with endless possibilities & having the early stirrings of sensuality

Hot or Cold

not hot definitely not cold but warm

What would you like to be remembered as?

an undefinable, undeniable creative force

How many times you been in love?

my love is general not particular so i'm always in love

Can you cook? if yes whats your specialty?

i'm in love with cooking & i like to cook good simple peasant food that makes me feel connected with my ancestors & my culture

Biggest achievement

i haven't achieved it yet i have an overwhelming feeling that the best is yet to come

Current Fantasy?


  • that i can totally be myself & the world will not only except me but actually celebrate & reward me for the ability to be myself
  • amen....

    Want to know more about Sal.P, check out his site
    http://salvatp.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment