Monday, August 8, 2011

I left!


I did... without thinking too" much.
I packed some stuff and decided to leave.
i left my wincecellar cave looking type of home in Milan
i left a whole bunch of objects and my big Comfy bed... at the moment i was thinking its just material stuff w.e, some of which i do miss... but perhaps better like that. The only thing is that i have left a Luggage full of my Winter treasure(fur shoes hats etc) uff..

Im not gonna lie i been gone for almost 2 weeks and i miss it. I LOVE MILANO.


A video of my place in Milan, I think almost all my connoisseurs knew this place and had a great time in it.. Talk about the sleepovers\after parties\fittings\dinners and everything else.
BTW dont get freaked out.. i look scary in this video..
The sound is fked up so just keep it Mute!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment