Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fashion's Night IN for ME!

   If you are in a city where fashion is valued (Milan-NYC-Japan-London-Victoria-Madrid-pretty much everywhere except where i'm at) Make sure to pass by your fav designer's shop, in your local fashion district. Its a night filled with cocktails opened to Mostly everyone.
  Too bad i'm still in Toronto. I am not feeling much that fashion vibes here, even tho they do have a lot of talented designers,and fashionable people i still gotta find my way around... 
   I will miss going everywhere tomorrow being Drunk on the street with extremely high shoes and  a whole bunch of drunk.wyse friends by my side mingle-ing and laughing going into every single one of our favourites stores i remember last year we mainly hanged out at Jill Sanders ending up most  in an after party(at my place). Milan is Great City to be Network,party, meet the hottest guys around, and living its not bad. Of course I realize that now that i have left, Im hoping for NYC to be likely the same or better :) Anyways Have fun.  ( p.s. Matthew Stone will be playing at Burberry store in Milan make sure to pass by and give him a Big Kiss for me )



No comments:

Post a Comment