Sunday, November 1, 2009

What do You wear for Halloween...when wearing costumes is weekend norm! ??






I know we all go crazy for halloween, but when one becomes a *costumizer* every weekend the halloween situation is a lil bit more Challenging.... it was 4pm saturday, i was walking all over milan trying to find something that would inspire me, all the halloween stores where packed with a line impossible to look at..... Ale and i Decided to forget about it.


After dinner the idea of making a costume out of plastic bags popped out of my head, too bad i only had less than an hour to make it since the boys where comming over for costume finalization and make up HALLOWEEN make up !! I had to do make up on 4 people eXcluding my self! ahh Life can be soo rushyy rush sometimes ..


My Costume was a Chacha Frilled BraTop",a Peplum Skirt, and a hair bow all made out of black plastic bags and in less than an hour i mean it wanst that difficult :)



Ms.F 09\09.









1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, it looks amazing,you are
    really getting better and better.
    !!! Good Work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete